ARC seeks Treasurer
Could you spare a few hours a week? We are seeking a new treasurer who has experience in book keeping and accounts. This is a voluntary position and would suit someone who can donate a few hours of their time each week.
- Presenting financial reports to the board in a format that helps the trust charity’s financial position
- Advising the trust on how to carry out its financial responsibilities
- Liasing with professional advisors
- Overseeing the preparation and scrutiny of annual accounts
- Overseeing book-keeping, budgeting and preparation of reports.
If you or someone you know could benefit ARC by taking on this role please email Fjpiggott@animalrescue.org.uk with an attached C.V
ContactContact us today or telephone on 01279 to find out more about the Animal Rescue Charity or if you are thinking of making a 501547Donation or would like to become a Volunteer. Don't forget to register for our Newsletter, visit our Blog, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest updates.